EDDY has been back to the track since his thrilling win and looks great. The ankle appears to be holding up okay and the time off did EDDY a world of good. There is no telling how long this period will last so since he’s tearing the barn up and appears to be raring to go, we may strike while the iron is hot and enter tomorrow for Saturday. Entries are taken WEDNESDAY and we will know then if we get into the race. It’ll be a little higher up the class ladder but not so much that we push him out of his comfort zone. I’ll post tomorrow afternoon once the entries are announced.
MUNDY is also ready to go so we’ll be looking for a race for her as soon as one is ready: same level, distance and surface is what we’re looking for, but we can reach up a little or drop down a little in class if the rest of it fits. It’d be nice if she could go on Saturday, too, but the race that would fit her may be a bit too tough. I’ll keep you posted.
I’m going to run some dates by Clay for tours later this week so hopefully I’ll be able to announce those dates as well as the weekend comes.
EDDY’s winners’ circle photos are ready and can be picked up at the 3rd floor information booth!