Saturday Update: No Racing For Us

We are NOT in on Saturday.  Clay and I have not connected today but once we do I’ll have more info, however I wanted to pass along in case anyone was holding off making some plans until we knew for sure.

As soon as I know about Sunday, we’ll be back in touch.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s