Maybe One More…

TENS WILD is doing very well. He came out of the race fine and we’re going to try and see if he can come back for the last weekend of racing before the barn ships to Hawthorne.

If all goes well and we think he’s ready to go we will enter for Friday evening going a mile and a sixteenth over the turf. The class level will be a little higher, but that’s what out there and who knows who is still going to be around by the last couple of days of the meet – it could come up easy or really tough.

TENS is training well, though, and we don’t want to wait until October for Hawthorne and Arlington is a bit of a disaster so why not run in front of the home town fans one last time and give Group 3 a chance to get in the paddock one more time too!?

Entries are on Sunday so we’ll know sometime Sunday afternoon.


3 thoughts on “Maybe One More…

  1. Hope we see Tens Wild again in a week. Always nice to end the meet with a horse running. A win would be great too. For those interested, Maryjean was at it again tonight. She won her Starter Allowance at Remington Park by 9 lengths. Go Tens Wild

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s