So far turf races are scheduled to go on as scheduled but there is no determination yet on what the track condition will be listed come race time. There are showers forecasted for later today. Fingers crossed that they hold off until AFTER the 4th race!
Should anything change, I will post again. If nothing changes I will see some of you at the track this evening!